All The Services You Need… All In One Place!
Welcome Centre Immigrant Services
About The Welcome Centres
Services are provided free of charge.
Core immigrant services at five Centres located in Markham North, Markham South, Newmarket, Richmond Hill and Vaughan include:
Settlement and integration services:
- Assistance with housing, health care, Social Insurance Numbers, child care, community and government resources, basic needs and more
Accreditation and qualifications assistance:
- Accreditation information assistance for internationally-trained professionals
- Accreditation Portfolio assistance, career pathway development and action plans
- Job Search Workshops, resume assistance, return to work action plans, job search resources, free Internet and fax services
- Translation and interpretation services
Other services are offered based on local community needs, mental health services and culturally-appropriate family counselling, etc.
The Centres are managed by a unique partnership of five immigrant serving community organizations including Social Enterprise for Canada, COSTI Immigrant Services, Catholic Community Services of York Region (CCSYR), Centre for Information and Community Services (CICS), and Job Skills
For more information on the Welcome Centre’s programs, please click here.